June - September
- - Visit the ice flows in late June early July.
- - See icebergs on there way straight down the middle of iceberg alley.
- - See many different bird colonies, seals, take the opportunity to fish for your meal.
- - Visit the first landing site of the Moravian Missionaries in Labrador (1752).
- - Travel to a neighboring Community by boat and tour 200 year old Mission buildings as well as a newly established museum containing hundreds of artifacts.
- - Enjoy the breathtaking scenery and wildlife while experiencing a trip along the North Coast of Labrador.
- *All expeditions are subject to Labrador weather and may change